Landscapes.

Leave a Comment
Although I love portraits, landscape photography is a major passion of mine. This was the image that I took that sparked my passion for landscapes. This is located in my hometown of Bixby, Oklahoma. I loved how the early morning light affected the colors. 

I loved how the sky looked before it began to storm. 

I particularly enjoy abstract landscape photography. This image was my first of this kind.

I love this abstract landscape image. The trees are colorful and chaotic. 

A fun way to approach abstract landscape photography is to zoom in on the details. 

I appreciated how the shadows contrasted with the sidewalk.

The leaves looked so pretty in the dark water. 
I love to shoot in Guthrie. It is one of my favorite places. 
I enjoyed capturing the giant bottle at Pops.

Guthrie was so colorful at this time of day. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment